Cerro Cuatlapango is a 8,746 ft / 2,666 m mountain peak near Texcalac, Tlaxcala, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Tlaxcala and the 299th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Quimicho, La Malinche (Matlalcueitl), Cerro Tepetomayo, Cerro Santa Margarita, Cerro Cruzalta, and Cerro San Sebastian. See the Cerro Cuatlapango map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cuatlapango photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cuatlapango SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 3, 2009. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Quimicho 8,921 ft / 2,719 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- La Malinche (Matlalcueitl) 14,639 ft / 4,462 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Tepetomayo 8,869 ft / 2,703 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Santa Margarita 8,788 ft / 2,679 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Cruzalta 8,548 ft / 2,606 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro San Sebastian 8,290 ft / 2,527 m 12 mi / 20 km away