Cerro Cruces is a 4,700 ft / 1,433 m mountain peak near San Vito, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Puntarenas and the 77th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro Canas Gordas, Cerro Agua Buena, Cerro Las Cruces, Cerro Anguciana, Alto de Santa Cruz, and Cerro Mamey. See the Cerro Cruces map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cruces photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cruces SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cruces summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cruces pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Canas Gordas 1,870 ft / 570 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Agua Buena 3,473 ft / 1,059 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Las Cruces 3,890 ft / 1,186 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Anguciana 4,454 ft / 1,358 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Alto de Santa Cruz 2,320 ft / 707 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Mamey 1,959 ft / 597 m 11 mi / 18 km away