Cerro Conejo is a 7,676 ft / 2,340 m mountain peak near Jacala, Hidalgo, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 670th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Joya, Cerro El Mogote, Cerro Cuchilla Alta de Santa Anita, Cerro El Charco, Cerro Mesa del Pino, and Cerro La Mojonera. See the Cerro Conejo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Conejo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Conejo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Conejo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Conejo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Joya 9,580 ft / 2,920 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro El Mogote 6,765 ft / 2,062 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Cuchilla Alta de Santa Anita 6,943 ft / 2,116 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro El Charco 6,554 ft / 1,998 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Mesa del Pino 6,561 ft / 2,000 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro La Mojonera 3,879 ft / 1,182 m 12 mi / 19 km away