Cerro Colorado Chato
Cerro Colorado Chato is a 16,471 ft / 5,020 m mountain peak in Atacama, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Atacama and the 136th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Agua de Morales, Nevado Leon Muerto, Cerro Lagunas Bravas, Cerro Tridente, Cerro del Medio, and Cerro del Salar Grande. See the Cerro Colorado Chato map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Colorado Chato photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Colorado Chato SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Colorado Chato summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Colorado Chato pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Agua de Morales 15,236 ft / 4,644 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Nevado Leon Muerto 18,929 ft / 5,770 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Lagunas Bravas 15,637 ft / 4,766 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Tridente 16,486 ft / 5,025 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro del Medio 17,183 ft / 5,238 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro del Salar Grande 16,505 ft / 5,031 m 12 mi / 19 km away