Cerro Coipapite is a 16,180 ft / 4,932 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1206th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Curihuay, Cerro Shalapucro, Cerro Leulasha, Cerro Puca Rumi, Cerro Rachagogo, and Nevado Lashual. See the Cerro Coipapite map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Coipapite photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Coipapite SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Coipapite summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Coipapite pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Curihuay 16,424 ft / 5,006 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Shalapucro 16,673 ft / 5,082 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Leulasha 15,911 ft / 4,850 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Puca Rumi 16,496 ft / 5,028 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Rachagogo 15,051 ft / 4,588 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Lashual 16,578 ft / 5,053 m 2 mi / 3 km away