Cerro Coatepec is a 8,452 ft / 2,576 m mountain peak near San Pedro Techuchulco, México, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 100th highest mountain in México and the 381st highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tenango, Cerro La Ladera, Cerro Cuescontepec, Cerro La Corona, Cerro Zempoala, and Cerro Huilote. See the Cerro Coatepec map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Coatepec photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Coatepec SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Coatepec summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Coatepec pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tenango 10,855 ft / 3,309 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro La Ladera 9,099 ft / 2,774 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Cuescontepec 10,764 ft / 3,281 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro La Corona 12,402 ft / 3,780 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Zempoala 11,765 ft / 3,586 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Huilote 11,881 ft / 3,621 m 14 mi / 22 km away