Cerro Cintepec is a 2,520 ft / 768 m mountain peak near Sayula de Alemán, Veracruz, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Veracruz and the 3115th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cumbres Bastonal, Cerro Muerto, Cerro Campanario, Cerro Santa Martha, Cerro San Martin, and Cerro Vigia. See the Cerro Cintepec map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cintepec photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cintepec SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cintepec summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cintepec pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cumbres Bastonal 3,191 ft / 973 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Muerto 1,788 ft / 545 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Campanario 4,681 ft / 1,427 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Santa Martha 5,545 ft / 1,690 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro San Martin 2,110 ft / 643 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Vigia 3,522 ft / 1,074 m 17 mi / 27 km away