Cerro Cienaga Grande
Cerro Cienaga Grande is a 16,892 ft / 5,149 m mountain peak near San Antonio de los Cobres, Salta, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Salta and the 93rd highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Morro del Quemado, Cerro Gordo, Cerro Ingamayo, Cerro Pozo Bravo, Morro Bayo, and Cerro de las Penas Blancas. See the Cerro Cienaga Grande map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cienaga Grande photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cienaga Grande SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cienaga Grande summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cienaga Grande pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morro del Quemado 20,288 ft / 6,184 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Gordo 14,583 ft / 4,445 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Ingamayo 16,347 ft / 4,983 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Pozo Bravo 15,213 ft / 4,637 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Morro Bayo 14,171 ft / 4,320 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro de las Penas Blancas 17,752 ft / 5,411 m 9 mi / 15 km away