Cerro Churumani is a 17,002 ft / 5,182 m mountain peak near La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in La Paz and the 71st highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Nevado Chacaltaya, Cerro Chumumani, Cerro Estuqueria, Cerro Huaranaca, Cerro Huallatani, and Huayna Potosi. See the Cerro Churumani map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Churumani photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Churumani SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Churumani summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Churumani pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Chacaltaya 18,000 ft / 5,486 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Cerro Chumumani 15,576 ft / 4,748 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Estuqueria 15,053 ft / 4,588 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Huaranaca 15,650 ft / 4,770 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Huallatani 15,841 ft / 4,828 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Huayna Potosi 19,974 ft / 6,088 m 6 mi / 10 km away