Cerro Chujcatalina is a 8,248 ft / 2,514 m mountain peak near Santa Cruz del Quiché, Quiché, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Quiché and the 40th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Cerro Mucubaltzib, Cumbre Maria Tecun, Cerro Tzampual, Cerro Las Minas, Cerro Chuichimuch, and Montana Chuanimajuyub. See the Cerro Chujcatalina map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Chujcatalina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Chujcatalina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Chujcatalina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Chujcatalina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Mucubaltzib 8,758 ft / 2,670 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cumbre Maria Tecun 9,914 ft / 3,022 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Tzampual 9,252 ft / 2,820 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Las Minas 7,458 ft / 2,273 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Chuichimuch 7,904 ft / 2,409 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Montana Chuanimajuyub 8,864 ft / 2,702 m 12 mi / 20 km away