Cerro Chiquinjuyu is a 7,911 ft / 2,411 m mountain peak near Santa Apolonia, Chimaltenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Chimaltenango and the 49th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tecpan, Cerro El Sochal, Cerro Xesajcab, Cerro Chochic, Cerro Paquixjuyu, and Cerro Las Carretas. See the Cerro Chiquinjuyu map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Chiquinjuyu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Chiquinjuyu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Chiquinjuyu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Chiquinjuyu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tecpan 9,681 ft / 2,951 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro El Sochal 6,871 ft / 2,094 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Xesajcab 8,154 ft / 2,485 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Chochic 5,947 ft / 1,813 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Paquixjuyu 6,215 ft / 1,894 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Cerro Las Carretas 6,324 ft / 1,928 m 15 mi / 24 km away