Cerro Changaray is a 14,544 ft / 4,433 m mountain peak near Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 426th highest mountain in Cusco and the 5376th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Llamahuasi, Cerro Cruzjasa, Nevado Ancaspillaca, Cerro Huascatin, Nevado Ocobamba, and Cerro Macachihua. See the Cerro Changaray map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Changaray photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Changaray SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Changaray summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Changaray pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Llamahuasi 15,456 ft / 4,711 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Cruzjasa 15,807 ft / 4,818 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Ancaspillaca 14,488 ft / 4,416 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Huascatin 13,291 ft / 4,051 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nevado Ocobamba 16,612 ft / 5,063 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Macachihua 14,143 ft / 4,311 m 3 mi / 5 km away