Cerro Celaque Las Minas
Cerro Celaque Las Minas is a 9,416 ft / 2,870 m mountain peak in the Cordillera de Celaque Range in Honduras. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Honduras. The nearest peaks are Cerro Las Minas, Cerro Bejuco, Cerro Ojo de Agua, Cerro El Campanario, Cerro Panalito, and Cerro San Juan. Cerro Celaque Las Minas belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Cerro Celaque Las Minas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Celaque Las Minas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Celaque Las Minas SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 4, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Cerro Celaque Las Minas
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Las Minas 6,711 ft / 2,046 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Bejuco 7,027 ft / 2,142 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Ojo de Agua 4,550 ft / 1,387 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro El Campanario 5,931 ft / 1,808 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Panalito 5,446 ft / 1,660 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro San Juan 6,555 ft / 1,998 m 5 mi / 8 km away