Cerro Cazadero is a 21,843 ft / 6,658 m mountain peak in the Andes in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Catamarca and the 8th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro del Nacimiento, Ojos del Salado, Volcán del Viento, Morro Rasquido, Cerro Bayo, and Nevado El Muerto. Cerro Cazadero belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Cazadero map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cazadero photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cazadero SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cazadero summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cazadero pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro del Nacimiento 19,794 ft / 6,033 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Ojos del Salado 22,595 ft / 6,887 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Volcán del Viento 20,078 ft / 6,120 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Morro Rasquido 16,373 ft / 4,991 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Bayo 17,526 ft / 5,342 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Nevado El Muerto 21,280 ft / 6,486 m 11 mi / 17 km away