Cerro Caudalosa is a 18,363 ft / 5,597 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Lima and the 71st highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cule, Cerro Yanasaga, Cerro Flor de Luto, Cerro Condorsenja, Cerro Jaycoanca, and Nevado Matador. See the Cerro Caudalosa map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Caudalosa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Caudalosa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Caudalosa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Caudalosa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cule 17,947 ft / 5,470 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Yanasaga 15,859 ft / 4,834 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Flor de Luto 17,924 ft / 5,463 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Condorsenja 17,485 ft / 5,329 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Jaycoanca 16,585 ft / 5,055 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nevado Matador 16,983 ft / 5,177 m 3 mi / 5 km away