Cerro Catedral is a 1,685 ft / 514 m mountain peak near Rocha, Rocha, Uruguay. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Rocha and the 1st highest mountain in Uruguay. The nearest peaks are Cerro Buena Vista, Sierra del Soldado, Cerro Espuelitas, Cerro Pan de Azucar, Cerro Piedras de Afilar, and Cerro Escado. Cerro Catedral belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Cerro Catedral map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Catedral photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Catedral SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Catedral summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Catedral pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Buena Vista 807 ft / 246 m 35 mi / 57 km away
- Sierra del Soldado 1,031 ft / 314 m 36 mi / 57 km away
- Cerro Espuelitas 856 ft / 261 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Cerro Vichadero 663 ft / 202 m 180 mi / 289 km away
- Cerro de Veras 630 ft / 192 m 225 mi / 362 km away
- Cerro do Chapeu 708 ft / 216 m 242 mi / 389 km away