Cerro Catalina is a 7,484 ft / 2,281 m mountain peak near Volcán, Chiriquí, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pelon, Cerro Pando, Cerro Pon La Olla, Cerro Totuma, Cerro Picacho, and Cerro Potrero de Piedra. See the Cerro Catalina map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Catalina photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Catalina SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Catalina summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Catalina pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pelon 8,433 ft / 2,571 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Pando 4,683 ft / 1,428 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Pon La Olla 5,039 ft / 1,536 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Totuma 7,560 ft / 2,305 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Picacho 8,986 ft / 2,739 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Potrero de Piedra 4,812 ft / 1,467 m 4 mi / 7 km away