Cerro Cascasca is a 12,417 ft / 3,785 m mountain peak in Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 171st highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 718th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Negro, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Cebollar, Cerro de las Cuevas, Cerro de Las Cuevas, and Cerro Palpana. See the Cerro Cascasca map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cascasca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cascasca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cascasca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cascasca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Negro 15,431 ft / 4,703 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Pabellon 14,754 ft / 4,497 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Cebollar 15,723 ft / 4,792 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro de las Cuevas 14,902 ft / 4,542 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro de Las Cuevas 16,859 ft / 5,139 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Palpana 19,816 ft / 6,040 m 8 mi / 14 km away