Cerro Capurata is a 19,234 ft / 5,863 m mountain peak in Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 26th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Acotango, Acotango, Volcán Guallatiri, Cerro Challacollo, Cerro Arikkolu Phujru, and Cerro Umurata. See the Cerro Capurata map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Capurata photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Capurata SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Capurata summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Capurata pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Acotango 19,855 ft / 6,052 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Acotango 19,856 ft / 6,052 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Volcán Guallatiri 19,891 ft / 6,063 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Arikkolu Phujru 15,722 ft / 4,792 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Challacollo 15,972 ft / 4,869 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Umurata 18,369 ft / 5,599 m 5 mi / 7 km away