Cerro Campanario is a 4,681 ft / 1,427 m mountain peak near Soteapan, Veracruz, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Veracruz and the 2209th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Santa Martha, Cerro Cumbres Bastonal, Cerro Muerto, Cerro San Martin, Cerro Cintepec, and Cerro Pelon. See the Cerro Campanario map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Campanario photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Campanario SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Campanario summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Campanario pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Santa Martha 5,545 ft / 1,690 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Cumbres Bastonal 3,191 ft / 973 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Muerto 1,788 ft / 545 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro San Martin 2,110 ft / 643 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Cintepec 2,520 ft / 768 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Pelon 1,363 ft / 416 m 11 mi / 17 km away