Cerro Calpaya is a 12,175 ft / 3,711 m mountain peak near Oruro, Oruro, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 413th highest mountain in Oruro and the 1695th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Hospitaya, Cerro Haichacosi, Cerro Jatun Compania, Cerro Calpaya, Cerro San Felipe, and Cerro Supaicollo. See the Cerro Calpaya map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Calpaya photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Calpaya SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Calpaya summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Calpaya pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Hospitaya 12,172 ft / 3,710 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Haichacosi 12,170 ft / 3,710 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Jatun Compania 12,907 ft / 3,934 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Calpaya 12,165 ft / 3,708 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro San Felipe 12,408 ft / 3,782 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Supaicollo 12,733 ft / 3,881 m 12 mi / 19 km away