Cerro Cacho de Oro
Cerro Cacho de Oro is a 8,144 ft / 2,482 m mountain peak near Xaltianguis, Guerrero, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Guerrero and the 482nd highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tres Cruces, Cerro Carrizalito, Cerro Grande, Cerro Pena Colorada, Cerro Guerrero, and Cerro Xochimisco. See the Cerro Cacho de Oro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cacho de Oro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cacho de Oro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cacho de Oro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cacho de Oro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tres Cruces 8,477 ft / 2,584 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Carrizalito 3,045 ft / 928 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Grande 8,593 ft / 2,619 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Pena Colorada 6,892 ft / 2,101 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Guerrero 4,095 ft / 1,248 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro Xochimisco 4,066 ft / 1,239 m 15 mi / 23 km away