Cerro Cacalotepec is a 12,253 ft / 3,735 m mountain peak near Cerro La Calera, México, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in México and the 23rd highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl), Cerro La Calera, Cerro Cuescontepec, Cerro La Estancia, Cerro San Antonio, and Cerro La Ladera. See the Cerro Cacalotepec map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cacalotepec photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cacalotepec SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cacalotepec summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cacalotepec pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl) 15,354 ft / 4,680 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro La Calera 12,270 ft / 3,740 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Cuescontepec 10,764 ft / 3,281 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro La Estancia 8,727 ft / 2,660 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro San Antonio 11,811 ft / 3,600 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro La Ladera 9,099 ft / 2,774 m 14 mi / 23 km away