Cerro Bramadero is a 15,626 ft / 4,763 m mountain peak in San Juan, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in San Juan and the 179th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro las Mulas, Mercedario, Cerro Boleadero, Cerro Volcan, Polacos, and La Mesa. See the Cerro Bramadero map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Bramadero photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Bramadero SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Bramadero summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Bramadero pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro las Mulas 10,691 ft / 3,259 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mercedario 22,047 ft / 6,720 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Boleadero 10,702 ft / 3,262 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Volcan 13,738 ft / 4,187 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Bayo del Cobre 12,566 ft / 3,830 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro la Estrella 13,435 ft / 4,095 m 16 mi / 25 km away