Cerro Bonete is a 22,175 ft / 6,759 m mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Bonete, Monte Pissis, Reclus, Cerro del Nacimiento del Jague, Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste , and Cerro Veladero. Cerro Bonete belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Bonete map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Bonete photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Bonete SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Bonete summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Bonete pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Bonete 17,583 ft / 5,359 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Pissis 22,286 ft / 6,793 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Reclus 20,784 ft / 6,335 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro del Nacimiento del Jague 18,218 ft / 5,553 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste 19,914 ft / 6,070 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Veladero 21,115 ft / 6,436 m 17 mi / 28 km away