Cerro Bodega is a 3,107 ft / 947 m mountain peak near Chincha Alta, Ica, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 354th highest mountain in Ica and the 16122nd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Mendoza, Cerro Pampachacra, Cerro Corralones, Cerro Capilla, Cerro Filo de Valla, and Cerro Hueco. See the Cerro Bodega map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Bodega photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Bodega SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Bodega summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Bodega pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Mendoza 3,303 ft / 1,007 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Pampachacra 1,855 ft / 566 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Corralones 4,529 ft / 1,381 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Capilla 3,629 ft / 1,106 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Filo de Valla 4,438 ft / 1,353 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Hueco 4,233 ft / 1,290 m 4 mi / 6 km away