Cerro Aspero is a 5,367 ft / 1,636 m mountain peak near San Martín de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 144th highest mountain in Neuquén and the 1926th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Bayo Sur, Cerro Bayo Norte, Cerro del Chivo, Cerro Colorado, Cerro Litran, and Cerro Contra. See the Cerro Aspero map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Aspero photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Aspero SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Aspero summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Aspero pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cuestecillas 1,477 ft / 450 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Mostaza 1,083 ft / 330 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Grande de Chascon 1,271 ft / 387 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Chascon 1,003 ft / 306 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Escobilludo 1,116 ft / 340 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Veladero 2,054 ft / 626 m 11 mi / 18 km away