Cerro Arenal is a 4,892 ft / 1,491 m mountain peak near San Juan de Limay, Estelí, Nicaragua. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Estelí and the 11th highest mountain in Nicaragua. The nearest peaks are Cerro Mesa de Horno, Pataste, Loma Esquirin, Cerro Grande de Tranquera, Loma Maguel, and Cerro El Periconal. See the Cerro Arenal map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Arenal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Arenal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Arenal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Arenal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Mesa de Horno 4,021 ft / 1,226 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pataste 5,530 ft / 1,686 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Loma Esquirin 3,539 ft / 1,079 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Grande de Tranquera 2,606 ft / 794 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Loma Maguel 2,740 ft / 835 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro El Periconal 2,891 ft / 881 m 6 mi / 10 km away