Cerro Apushalla is a 15,279 ft / 4,657 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in La Libertad and the 3393rd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas, Cerro Campanas, Cerro Cushuro, Cerro Grande, Cerro Shacshapallanga, and Cerro La Pena. See the Cerro Apushalla map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Apushalla photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Apushalla SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Apushalla summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Apushalla pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas 15,009 ft / 4,575 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Campanas 14,018 ft / 4,273 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Cushuro 13,160 ft / 4,011 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Grande 14,874 ft / 4,534 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Shacshapallanga 13,313 ft / 4,058 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro La Pena 13,409 ft / 4,087 m 2 mi / 3 km away