Cerro Antaperuro is a 17,093 ft / 5,210 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 318th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado la Fila, Cerro Azul, Cerro Leulasha, Nevado Torreon, Cerro Antamantay, and Cerro Jatun Pata. See the Cerro Antaperuro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Antaperuro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Antaperuro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Antaperuro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Antaperuro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado la Fila 16,821 ft / 5,127 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Azul 16,279 ft / 4,962 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Leulasha 15,911 ft / 4,850 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Torreon 16,778 ft / 5,114 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Antamantay 16,185 ft / 4,933 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Jatun Pata 15,446 ft / 4,708 m 2 mi / 4 km away