Cerro Antamantay is a 16,185 ft / 4,933 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 244th highest mountain in Lima and the 1197th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Azul, Cerro Geuso, Cerro Racray, Cerro Jatun Pata, Cerro Antamantay, and Cerro San Antonio. See the Cerro Antamantay map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Antamantay photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Antamantay SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Antamantay summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Antamantay pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Azul 16,279 ft / 4,962 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Geuso 15,456 ft / 4,711 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Racray 15,984 ft / 4,872 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Jatun Pata 15,446 ft / 4,708 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Antamantay 15,938 ft / 4,858 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro San Antonio 15,919 ft / 4,852 m 2 mi / 3 km away