Cerro Anguciana is a 4,454 ft / 1,358 m mountain peak near Golfito, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Puntarenas and the 80th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Alto de Santa Cruz, Cerro Las Cruces, Cerro Canas Gordas, Cerro Cruces, Cerro Adams, and Cerro Agua Buena. See the Cerro Anguciana map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Anguciana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Anguciana SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Anguciana summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Anguciana pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Alto de Santa Cruz 2,320 ft / 707 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Las Cruces 3,890 ft / 1,186 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Canas Gordas 1,870 ft / 570 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Cruces 4,700 ft / 1,433 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Adams 1,109 ft / 338 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Agua Buena 3,473 ft / 1,059 m 13 mi / 21 km away