Cerro Alto Punta
Cerro Alto Punta is a 14,788 ft / 4,508 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 4685th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Potrero, Cerro Grande, Cerro Alto de Rio Negro, Cerro Cushuro, Cerro Pena Grande, and Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas. See the Cerro Alto Punta map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Alto Punta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Alto Punta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Alto Punta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Alto Punta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Potrero 14,293 ft / 4,357 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Grande 14,874 ft / 4,534 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Alto de Rio Negro 13,738 ft / 4,188 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Cushuro 13,160 ft / 4,011 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Pena Grande 13,884 ft / 4,232 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Cuchilla de Shallas 15,009 ft / 4,575 m 2 mi / 4 km away