Cerro Alto Las Mujeres
Cerro Alto Las Mujeres is a 14,608 ft / 4,453 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 5196th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Potrero, Cerro Laguna Negra, Cerro Yanajanca, Cerro Alto Nariz, Cerro Chucaras, and Cerro Pishtaco. See the Cerro Alto Las Mujeres map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Alto Las Mujeres photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Alto Las Mujeres SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Alto Las Mujeres summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Alto Las Mujeres pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Potrero 14,327 ft / 4,367 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Laguna Negra 14,508 ft / 4,422 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Yanajanca 14,078 ft / 4,291 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Alto Nariz 14,207 ft / 4,330 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Chucaras 14,109 ft / 4,301 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Pishtaco 14,172 ft / 4,320 m 2 mi / 4 km away