Cerro Alto Laguna
Cerro Alto Laguna is a 14,103 ft / 4,299 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 48th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 6716th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Conoco, Cerro Ventanas, Cerro Tres Capas, Cerro Secseragra, Cerro La Montanita, and Cerro Estrella. See the Cerro Alto Laguna map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Alto Laguna photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Alto Laguna SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Alto Laguna summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Alto Laguna pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Conoco 13,753 ft / 4,192 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Ventanas 13,536 ft / 4,126 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Tres Capas 13,017 ft / 3,968 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Secseragra 13,249 ft / 4,038 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro La Montanita 13,062 ft / 3,982 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Estrella 13,724 ft / 4,183 m 4 mi / 6 km away