Cerro Alto Grande
Cerro Alto Grande is a 10,186 ft / 3,105 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 340th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 12451st highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tamburco, Cerro Santa Rosa, Loma Chimurhua, Cerro Calvario, Cerro Ramada, and Cerro La Tolva. See the Cerro Alto Grande map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Alto Grande photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Alto Grande SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Alto Grande summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Alto Grande pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tamburco 11,193 ft / 3,412 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Santa Rosa 11,197 ft / 3,413 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma Chimurhua 8,457 ft / 2,578 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Calvario 14,055 ft / 4,284 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Ramada 6,231 ft / 1,899 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro La Tolva 10,136 ft / 3,090 m 3 mi / 5 km away