Cerro Alto de Rio Negro
Cerro Alto de Rio Negro is a 13,738 ft / 4,188 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 113th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 7815th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pena Grande, Cerro Negro, Cerro Vizcachas, Cerro Agua del Obispo, Cerro Las Lajas, and Cerro Alto Punta. See the Cerro Alto de Rio Negro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Alto de Rio Negro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Alto de Rio Negro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Alto de Rio Negro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Alto de Rio Negro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pena Grande 13,884 ft / 4,232 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Negro 14,143 ft / 4,311 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Vizcachas 14,056 ft / 4,284 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Agua del Obispo 13,967 ft / 4,257 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Las Lajas 13,515 ft / 4,119 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Alto Punta 14,788 ft / 4,508 m 2 mi / 3 km away