Cerro Alto Chucaro
Cerro Alto Chucaro is a 14,911 ft / 4,545 m mountain peak near Huamachuco, La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in La Libertad and the 4343rd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Mushmush, Cerro Alto Blanco, Cerro Chontacocha, Cerro Bronce Ragra, Cerro Pelagatos, and Cerros Alto del Diablo. See the Cerro Alto Chucaro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Alto Chucaro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Alto Chucaro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Alto Chucaro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Alto Chucaro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Mushmush 14,515 ft / 4,424 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Alto Blanco 14,524 ft / 4,427 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Chontacocha 14,679 ft / 4,474 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Bronce Ragra 14,576 ft / 4,443 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Pelagatos 14,101 ft / 4,298 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerros Alto del Diablo 13,794 ft / 4,204 m 2 mi / 3 km away