Cerro Ahuijote Grande
Cerro Ahuijote Grande is a 8,264 ft / 2,519 m mountain peak near Chichihualco, Guerrero, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Guerrero and the 445th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Picacho de Oro, Cerro Alquitran, Cerro Cajones, Cerro Grande, Cerro Carrizalito, and Sierra El Comotal. See the Cerro Ahuijote Grande map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Ahuijote Grande photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Ahuijote Grande SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Ahuijote Grande summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Ahuijote Grande pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Picacho de Oro 8,436 ft / 2,572 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Alquitran 8,004 ft / 2,440 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Cajones 3,739 ft / 1,140 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Grande 8,593 ft / 2,619 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Carrizalito 3,045 ft / 928 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Sierra El Comotal 6,080 ft / 1,853 m 15 mi / 24 km away