Cerro Aguacate is a 5,897 ft / 1,798 m mountain peak near Volcán, Chiriquí, Panama. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Chiriquí and the 18th highest mountain in Panama. The nearest peaks are Cerro Potrero de Piedra, Cerro Pon La Olla, Volcán Barú (Volcán de Chiriqui), Cerro Machomonte, Cerro Respingo, and Cerro Catalina. See the Cerro Aguacate map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Aguacate photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Aguacate SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Aguacate summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Aguacate pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Potrero de Piedra 4,812 ft / 1,467 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Pon La Olla 5,039 ft / 1,536 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Volcán Barú (Volcán de Chiriqui) 11,398 ft / 3,474 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Machomonte 4,449 ft / 1,356 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Respingo 7,864 ft / 2,397 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Catalina 7,484 ft / 2,281 m 6 mi / 9 km away