Cerro Agua Buena
Cerro Agua Buena is a 3,473 ft / 1,059 m mountain peak near Corredor, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Puntarenas and the 97th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro Cruces, Cerro Canas Gordas, Cerro Las Cruces, Cerro Mamey, Cerro Baitun, and Alto de Santa Cruz. See the Cerro Agua Buena map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Agua Buena photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Agua Buena SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Agua Buena summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Agua Buena pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Cruces 4,700 ft / 1,433 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Canas Gordas 1,870 ft / 570 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Las Cruces 3,890 ft / 1,186 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Mamey 1,959 ft / 597 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Baitun 2,569 ft / 783 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Alto de Santa Cruz 2,320 ft / 707 m 13 mi / 21 km away