Cerro Achumani is a 17,525 ft / 5,342 m mountain peak near Lluta, Arequipa, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in Arequipa and the 180th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Luque Orjo, Nevado Hualca Hualca, Cerro Huancarane, Nevado Shihuerjo, Nevado Puye Puye, and Cerro Jonjormoco. See the Cerro Achumani map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Achumani photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Achumani SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Achumani summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Achumani pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Luque Orjo 17,260 ft / 5,261 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nevado Hualca Hualca 19,767 ft / 6,025 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Huancarane 17,137 ft / 5,224 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Shihuerjo 17,386 ft / 5,299 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Puye Puye 17,205 ft / 5,244 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Jonjormoco 16,316 ft / 4,973 m 3 mi / 4 km away