Centennial Peak is a 13,048 ft / 3,977 m mountain peak near Durango, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 494th highest mountain in Colorado and the 723rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lavender Peak, Mount Moss, Hesperus Mountain, Sharkstooth Peak, Babcock Peak, and Spiller Peak. See the Centennial Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Centennial Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Centennial Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Centennial Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Centennial Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lavender Peak 12,995 ft / 3,961 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Moss 13,195 ft / 4,022 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hesperus Mountain 13,237 ft / 4,035 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sharkstooth Peak 11,686 ft / 3,562 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Babcock Peak 13,018 ft / 3,968 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Spiller Peak 13,021 ft / 3,969 m 1 mi / 2 km away