Cedar Butte is a 3,274 ft / 998 m mountain peak near Pine Ridge, South Dakota, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 230th highest mountain in South Dakota and the 34397th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sheep Mountain Table, Heck Table, Galigo Table, Hutmacher Table, Stirk Table, and Zebell Table. See the Cedar Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Cedar Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cedar Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cedar Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cedar Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ferry Butte 4,823 ft / 1,470 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Hyram Butte 4,783 ft / 1,458 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Howard Mountain 5,797 ft / 1,767 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Red Hill 4,669 ft / 1,423 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Camelback Mountain 6,572 ft / 2,003 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Chinese Peak 6,791 ft / 2,070 m 15 mi / 23 km away