Cathedral Rocks is a 9,928 ft / 3,026 m mountain peak near Enumclaw, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Washington and the 4568th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Tahoma Peak, Crater Peak, Mount Rainier, Whitman Crest, Cowlitz Rocks, and Point Success. See the Cathedral Rocks map, 3D fly around, and the Cathedral Rocks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cathedral Rocks SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 12, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is muir.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Tahoma Peak 11,138 ft / 3,395 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Rainier 14,411 ft / 4,392 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Whitman Crest 8,274 ft / 2,522 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cowlitz Rocks 7,424 ft / 2,263 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point Success 14,158 ft / 4,315 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Steamboat Prow 9,646 ft / 2,940 m 2 mi / 4 km away