Cathedral Rocks is a 9,928 ft / 3,026 m mountain peak near Enumclaw, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Washington and the 4191st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Tahoma Peak, Crater Peak, Whitman Crest, Cowlitz Rocks, Mount Rainier, and McClure Rock. See the Cathedral Rocks map, 3D fly around, and the Cathedral Rocks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cathedral Rocks SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 12, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Tahoma Peak 11,138 ft / 3,395 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crater Peak 10,148 ft / 3,093 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Whitman Crest 8,274 ft / 2,522 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cowlitz Rocks 7,424 ft / 2,263 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Rainier 14,411 ft / 4,392 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- McClure Rock 7,359 ft / 2,243 m 2 mi / 3 km away