Cathedral Mountain is a 5,699 ft / 1,737 m mountain peak near North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3711th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 5095th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Burwell, Coliseum Mountain, Paton Peak, Mount Perrault, North Needle, and Middle Needle. Cathedral Mountain belongs to the Vancouver North Shore Peaks peak list. See the Cathedral Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cathedral Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cathedral Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 6, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Cathedral Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Burwell 5,056 ft / 1,541 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Coliseum Mountain 4,728 ft / 1,441 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Paton Peak 3,468 ft / 1,057 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Perrault 4,557 ft / 1,389 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- North Needle 4,121 ft / 1,256 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Middle Needle 4,127 ft / 1,258 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain
- Fletcher Peak