Catamount Mountain is a 1,424 ft / 434 m mountain peak near Warrensburg, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2307th highest mountain in New York and the 51494th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Potter Hill, Greenough Mountain, Saunders Mountain, Howard Mountain, Buck Mountain, and Bear Mountain. See the Catamount Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Catamount Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Catamount Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Catamount Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Catamount Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Third Burnt Hill 2,051 ft / 625 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Second Burnt Hill 1,946 ft / 593 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cranberry Mountain 2,021 ft / 616 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Douglas Mountain 2,126 ft / 648 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- First Burnt Hill 1,916 ft / 584 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bear Mountain 1,877 ft / 572 m 2 mi / 4 km away