Castor is a 13,871 ft / 4,228 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta Felik, Breithorn, Pollux, Punta Perazzi, Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh), and Breithorn (East Zwilling). Castor belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Castor map, 3D fly around, and the Castor photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castor SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 16, 2006. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Castor
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta Felik 13,701 ft / 4,176 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn 13,390 ft / 4,081 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pollux 13,425 ft / 4,092 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Perazzi 12,815 ft / 3,906 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) 13,369 ft / 4,075 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Breithorn (East Zwilling) 13,471 ft / 4,106 m 1 mi / 2 km away