Castle Rock is a 6,322 ft / 1,927 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3980th highest mountain in Colorado and the 17536th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Table Mountain, North Table Mountain, Mount Zion, Point 7179 ft / 2188 m, Lookout Mountain, and Point 7414 ft / 2259 m. See the Castle Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Rock SUMMIT LOG
6 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Castle Rock
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Table Mountain 6,338 ft / 1,932 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- North Table Mountain 6,575 ft / 2,004 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Zion 7,062 ft / 2,152 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 7179 ft / 2188 m 7,183 ft / 2,189 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lookout Mountain 7,377 ft / 2,249 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 7414 ft / 2259 m 7,414 ft / 2,260 m 2 mi / 4 km away