Castle Rock is a 10,640 ft / 3,243 m mountain peak near Georgetown, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1858th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3390th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gabletop Mountain, Little Matterhorn, Knobtop Mountain, Joe Mills Mountain, Stones Peak, and Notchtop Mountain. See the Castle Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Rock SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cube Iron Mountain 7,149 ft / 2,179 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Silcox 6,900 ft / 2,103 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Round Top Mountain 6,860 ft / 2,091 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Headley 7,379 ft / 2,249 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cougar Peak 6,627 ft / 2,020 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Liver Peak 6,339 ft / 1,932 m 5 mi / 8 km away