Castle Rock is a 10,640 ft / 3,243 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1857th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3389th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gabletop Mountain, Little Matterhorn, Stones Peak, Joe Mills Mountain, Knobtop Mountain, and Mount Wuh. See the Castle Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Rock SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Horatio Rock 8,756 ft / 2,669 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Douglas Point 9,252 ft / 2,820 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Somber Hill 9,386 ft / 2,861 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Parkview Hill 8,451 ft / 2,576 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Deerhorn Point 8,294 ft / 2,528 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Stovepipe Hill 8,176 ft / 2,492 m 7 mi / 12 km away