Castle Rock is a 10,640 ft / 3,243 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1891st highest mountain in Colorado and the 3405th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gabletop Mountain, Little Matterhorn, Stones Peak, Joe Mills Mountain, Knobtop Mountain, and Mount Wuh. See the Castle Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Rock SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Castle Rock
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gabletop Mountain 11,821 ft / 3,603 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Matterhorn 11,532 ft / 3,515 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stones Peak 12,922 ft / 3,939 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Joe Mills Mountain 10,820 ft / 3,298 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Knobtop Mountain 12,336 ft / 3,760 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Wuh 10,725 ft / 3,269 m 2 mi / 3 km away