Castle Rock is a 10,640 ft / 3,243 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1891st highest mountain in Colorado and the 3405th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gabletop Mountain, Little Matterhorn, Stones Peak, Joe Mills Mountain, Knobtop Mountain, and Mount Wuh. See the Castle Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Rock SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Castle Rock
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wren Crag 1,020 ft / 311 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Great How (Thirlmere) 1,112 ft / 339 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Watson's Dodd 2,589 ft / 789 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Dodd (St John's Common) 2,575 ft / 785 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Calfhow Pike 2,165 ft / 660 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Benn 1,463 ft / 446 m 1 mi / 2 km away